- Student should arrive for class / drive time 5-10 minutes early and call the office if they are delayed for some reason.
- Students should wear clothing that is loose enough to provide movement, but not falling off. Short are fine but they should be a reasonable length.
- Students should wear a safe shoe (no flip flops or high heels). It is a good idea to bring a JACKET & BALL CAP incase of a cold classroom or rainy weather.
- Student’s clothing should not be offensive of display cigarette, alcohol or etc. ads.
- Students who become combative with staff or other students will be removed from class without refund.
- Refunds come in the form of training.
- Students should be well rested before class.
- Parent / Guardian and student also understand, agree and release all rights to pictures, audio and video that my contain student’s image or likeness.
- They become the property of New Beginnings Drivers Ed to use as they wish in future advertisement.
- By clicking the send button and attending a portion of the class, card holder, parent / guardian and or student agrees to pay the full cost of the class. Card holder, parent / guardian and or student agree that they have read and agree to the contract & class rules.
*A note about drive time: *Due to increasing prices of fuel, a Fuel-Fee may apply to drive time sessions.